What Do You Treat?
- Metabolic disorders
- Paleo, Ketogenic, Mediterranean, PAMM or plant based vegetarian/vegan lifestlye support
- Bio-Identical Hormone need Assessments and treatments/PMS
- Cardiovascular/Stroke Risks
- Adrenal Fatigue/Thyroid
- Food intolerance and Sensitivity testing for Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Skin checks and treatments
- MTHFR disorders
- CFS: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Mood and Sleep disturbances
- IBS/GERD: Irritable Bowel/Acid Reflux and Digestive Conditions
- Nutritional insufficiency testing
- Autoimmune Disease: Hasimotos Thyroiditis, MS, Rheumatoid
- Muscle, Bones and Arthritic Conditions
- Cancer Risk Avoidance and Care Augmentation
- Other diseases and conditions seen in family practice. We
do complete annual and physical exams for women and children, and regional exams on men. Preconception, prenatal and post
birth support is given for healthy babies and mothers. Pelvic/Paps without using stirrups for patient comfort is routine. Baseline EKG's, labs,
myofascial anatomical pain point release, prolotherapy etc. Every visit is an educational opportunity for you to learn all about you.
Once health is restored, most patients come in once a year for their Annual
Review and receive prescription(s) for a full year of stable medications.
Labs, Mammograms, Bone Scans and Colon screens are
appropriately ordered to track and maintain optimal health.